Kyle is known for flying the flag of lead’s unique qualities within the roofing and construction sector, and actively supports the CO2nstructZero campaign that promotes sustainable practices.
Recently promoted to Sales and Marketing Manager, he is an active member of the BMF Young Merchants Group and is an ambitious, knowledgeable industry expert.
Kyle has several accolades under his belt including a BMF Postgraduate Distinction in Multi-Unit Business, Leadership and Strategy from Birmingham City University. He was also named Young Employee of the Year at the Burton Mail Business Awards in 2018 and was shortlisted for the BMF Young Supplier Achiever of the Year 2021 award. Kyle is also driving Midland Lead’s training initiative working with eighteen colleges in the UK.
Since joining Midland Lead in 2015, Kyle has been an integral member of the team and played an important part of the business growth working in several roles at the company. Being customer focussed, Kyle advocates the core values of Midland Lead, which centre around quality, service and team-working.
Midland Lead is the only independent UK lead manufacturer to offer BBA approved machine cast lead, sandcast lead and BS Standard rolled lead. Founded in 1983, our quality-approved products are used in roofing projects all over the world. With a strong manufacturing heritage, we supply a diverse range of quality-approved lead products using 100% recycled lead.
Midland Lead – Quick Facts:
- The only independent UK-based lead manufacturer that provides BBA and NHBC approved machine cast lead sheet
- £30m+ turnover and 17,000+ tonnes of quality approved lead products manufactured per year
- Sustainable and innovative manufacturing processes
- 100% recycled lead only
- 50+ employees that combine traditional skills with an innovative, technology-led approach
- Target markets: construction, heritage and radiation protection sectors for domestic and export markets
- 18 training colleges to support future skills and development in construction and roofing
- Multi-award-winning company, named as one of Derbyshire’s top 200 most successful businesses
- Affiliated with a number of industry bodies including:
Builders Merchants Federation (BMF)
National House-Building Council (NHBC)
National Federation of Roofing (NFRC)
The Institute of Roofing (IoR)