Paul Roughan, Sales Director of AkzoNobel for Trade Merchants is the latest Expert to join the Builders Merchant Building Index (BMBI) panel. Paul will be speaking for paint under AkzoNobel’s leading brands including Dulux Trade, and will be joining from February 2018.
The BMBI is a brand of the BMF. It now includes 13 industry experts that speak exclusively for their markets.
Other BMBI Experts include:
- Paul Rivett, Managing Director Heatrae Sadia
- Tony France, Sales Director Ibstock Brick
- Nigel Cox, Managing Director Timbmet
- John Sinfield, Managing Director Knauf Insulation
- Mike Beard, Merchant Development Director Encon Insulation
- John Duffin, Managing Director Keylite Roof Windows
- Andy Simpson, National Commercial Director Hanson Cement
- Derrick McFarland, Managing Director Keystone Lintels
- Steve Halford, Group Managing Director Crystal Direct
- Andy Williamson, Group Managing Director IKO PLC
- Steve Durdant-Hollamby, Managing Director Alumasc Water Management Solutions
The BMBI is a reliable, up-to-date measure of Repair, Maintenance and Improvement (RMI) activity in the UK using GfK’s Builders Merchant Point of Sale Tracking Data which analyses sales out data from over 80% of generalist builders’ merchants’ sales across Great Britain. Produced and managed by MRA Marketing, monthly reports track what is happening in the market month by month, with an in-depth review every quarter.
The panel of leading industry Experts is an integral part of the Index. The Experts add perspective, meaning and context to the data. They help to make sense of trends for users of the BMBI. The Experts explain issues, highlight opportunities, and where appropriate make the case for or against legislation, industry schemes or government policy.